postheadericon ›› Romantic Love Poems


Love wasn't put in your heart to stay.
Love isn't love till you give it away.
When I first saw you I was afarid to talk to you
When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you
When I first liked you I was afarid to love you
Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you
Love is gentle
Love is kind
Love is when...
...two lives combine
If a kiss were a raindrop, I'd send you showers.
If hugs were a second, I'd send you hours.
If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea.
If love was a person, I'd send you me.
I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care
I'm not supposed to live my life, wishing you were there
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do
I'm sorry I just can't help myself, I fell in love with you
I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away
I wrote your name on my hand but I washed it the next day
I wrote your name on a paper but I accidentally threw it away
I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay.
The day will come when you'll be mine
But I'll just wait till that time
If I have to wait forever, that's what I'll do
Cause I can't live my life without you
You are irreplaceable and irresistible.
Together we'll make this unbreakable.


The shortest word for me is "I"
The sweetest word for me is "love"
The only word for me is "you!"
If love was a rose
I would simply pick it for you
If it was a gift
I give it to you
If it was a perfume
I would buy it for you
But since love is a feeling
I'll like to share it with you
Tears may dry
Years may fly
But my love for you will never die
I loved you once
I love you still
Always have, always will
The more we're together, the more things we share
The more we find new ways to show that we care
More hopes come to mind now, more plans and dreams too
And all seem more likely to come true
 I wrote your name in my hand but I washed it the next day
I wrote your name on a piece of paper but I threw it away the next day
I wrote your name in the sand but a wave washed it away
I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay
You are the sun in my day
You are the wind in my sky
You are the waves in my ocean
And you are the beat in my heart
Love is not a word to say
Love is not a game to play
Love doesn't start in April and finish in May
Love is yesterday, tomorrow and today

About Me

My Photo
Sidharth
This is Sidharth, the proud admin of ILibrary. He is a student(+2) and aspires to be Popular..... He likes to Share his works and so here is the Platform Where he is going to share all his works.... Never miss out a post...... Follow us By email to keep yourself up to date !!!!
View my complete profile