postheadericon ILibrary Competition Updated

Hello Friends,
I got a lot of feedbacks regarding the Ilibrary's contest....
So i have Decided To give it a new view...
Previously it was Story writing competition with any topic the participator chooses...
But now it is slightly modified...
Instead of Story Writing Competition it is Hottest Content Competition...



I know you will ask what is This..
And i am ready to Explain you ...
Hottest Content itself Defines the meaning...
Ok let me tell you..
It is a type of article competition in which the participator writes his views for any latest Topic...
And if he is ratted high then he is the winner...
So You may now Choose any Hottest Topic and write Your coolest views....
I Bet This would Be Very Exiting...
I will Soon Introduce The Procedure...

So Until then Stay Tuned with ILibrary....

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Sidharth
This is Sidharth, the proud admin of ILibrary. He is a student(+2) and aspires to be Popular..... He likes to Share his works and so here is the Platform Where he is going to share all his works.... Never miss out a post...... Follow us By email to keep yourself up to date !!!!
View my complete profile