postheadericon ›› How are you celebrating 11/11/11?


Nigel Tufnel flight case
"I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation." -Nigel Tufnel
(Credit: Amanda Kooser/CNET)
One of my proudest moments happened a few years back, when I metNigel Tufnel's instrument flight case backstage at a Chris Isaak show. For me, 11/11/11 is a day of celebration of Spinal Tap's earnest, but not-too-bright, lead guitarist. He's famous for having a special amp with a volume knob that goes up to 11, one louder than the typical 10.
Tomorrow, I'm turning my amp up to 11 in his honor.
11/11/11 is also the launch day for Motorola's new Droid Razr on Verizon. The Android smartphone will go on sale at 11:11 in the morning. At least you'll never forget the exact moment you bought your new cell phone.
The easy-to-remember day is expected to be a hot one for weddings aimed at getting guys to remember future anniversaries. Numerologists are having a field day, but I'm not going to open that can of worms.
Tomorrow also happens to be Veterans Day, so expect many local observances related to that event.
Are you planning to commemorate 11/11/11, and if so, how? Are you getting hitched? Buying a Razr? Thanking a vet? Watching "This is Spinal Tap?" I'm planning to make my whole day "one louder." How about you? Let us know in the comments section below.

About Me

My Photo
Sidharth
This is Sidharth, the proud admin of ILibrary. He is a student(+2) and aspires to be Popular..... He likes to Share his works and so here is the Platform Where he is going to share all his works.... Never miss out a post...... Follow us By email to keep yourself up to date !!!!
View my complete profile